CRYA promotes boating safety and competency through the development of certification standards in accordance with government and other industry specified standards.
The Canadian Recreational Yachting Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to the training of sail and power boat operators, with an emphasis on safe handling and skillful use of pleasure craft."
As recognized leaders in Sail and Power boat training certification, we have a complete curriculum for the beginner boater to the offshore sailor. We emphasize real-life, on the water,instruction and mentoring, in the context of Cruise and Learn and Day-tripping courses.
• Agathe Gaulin, President
• Steve Nash, Vice-president
• Jacqueline Randen, Treasurer
• Ian MacPherson, Director
• David Almond, Director
• Andy denOtter, Director
• Eric Hameister, Director
• Marla Hedman, Director
• David Martin, Chief Instructor Evaluator
• Students, Instructors and Schools are expected to treat other Students, Instructors, and members of the boating community with dignity and respect;
• Students, Instructors and Schools will act in a manner that will contribute to a safe, positive and constructive learning and boating environment;
• Schools and instructors will demonstrate professional courtesy and integrity in all dealingsand behave in an environmentally responsible manner at all times;
• CRYA Directors, Schools and Instructors will strive for excellence in quality of service to clients.
Canadian Recreational Yachting Association
P.O. Box 141, Gabriola, BC V0R 1X0 Admin@crya.org
Copyright © 2020 CRYA - All Rights Reserved.